Audience Classification

Who you are working with: Julia and Frankly

The psychographic group you are researching: Aspirers

Introduce your example couple that represents your group:

1) Make up their names: Lando And Nyah

2) Where do they work/study?

Lando- abstract artist

Nyah- fashion designer


3) What do they do in their spare time?

Online shopping, Painting, watch cliche tv shows


Now suggest their media consumption:

Print: What newspapers/magazines does your group read (if any)? Is this on paper or tablet? 

They read vogue and other high end fashion magazines usually through electronic devices.

Broadcast: What TV programmes/channels do your group watch? Radio stations? TV package – Freeview or Sky? Films?

Love island, Dragons Den, Im a celebrity get me out of here.


Online: What technology do they own? What websites do they visit (if any)? What social media do they use?

Apple products (all up to date), Twitter, Instagram, Shein.



ext.

Which psychographic group do you feel best fits YOUR lifestyle and personality? Explain how and why you made your decision and provide evidence justifying this.

I'd say that similar to the psychographic group that I researched, I too am an aspirer. I say this due to the fact that I don't like to fit the mainstream mass audience and like to change things about myself in order to seem different from the normality meaning I focus on my image, appearance, persona and fashion.


Comments